Children ages 3 through 6 will begin to learn Bible stories along with memorizing Bible verses and singing simple worship songs to Jesus. Our trained team work lovingly with each child to help them feel welcomed and enjoy their class that's designed just for them. During church services, children will have opportunities to create crafts that help them remember their Bible verses, as well engage in games and activities that also reinforce Biblical teachings. As your child spends time in our preschool & kindergarten classes, our goal is to help prepare them for a lifelong friendship with their Savior, Jesus.
- During 9 am service, all preschool and kindergarten children are combined in one classroom, the Toy Store, located in the BridgeKids building, down the covered sidewalk from the main sanctuary. At 10:45 am service, 3 and 4 year olds begin in the Fire Department, while 5 and 6 year olds begin in the Toy Store, both located in the BridgeKids building.
- If your child is staying for both services, you do not need to check them out and back in, they can remain in the BridgeKids building.
- There will always be two BridgeKids team members present in our preschool and kindergarten classrooms, at least one being an adult over 18 years old. Youth aged 11 and older do help as assistants. All team members are background checked. Parents may enter the classroom for brief periods of time to drop children off. However, we ask that parents do not stay in the classroom for an extended period of time.
- Prior to leaving your child with our preschool and kindergarten team, please check your child in using our secure check in process in the main foyer of the church. Please retain the final print out from check in containing your alpha-numeric code. This code matches your child's name tag and will be required at check out to ensure children only leave with the authorized individual who checked them in. The code will also appear on the screen in the main sanctuary if we need your assistance with your child.
- Our Preschool & Kindergarten age children will engage in classroom rotations during 10:45 am service. In the Fire Department, children will do crafts and movement activities. In the Toy Store, they will learn the Bible story. At the end of rotations, all of the kids will come together in the Toy Store for worship.
- As incentive for working on the memory verse, preschool and kindergarten children are given a quarter to use in our bubble gum machine. Prizes include candy and small toys.
- Children will be given a snack (goldfish or pretzels) during both services. If your child has an allergy, we also have apple sauce pouches available upon request. You are also welcome to provide your own snack if allergies are a concern. Please discuss snack alternatives with the team members present in your child's classroom.